- class freshkiss3d.Scheduler¶
Base scheduler class
- class freshkiss3d.TimeDeltaScheduler¶
Schedule a task every time_delta
- class freshkiss3d.IterationDeltaScheduler¶
Schedule a task for every constant time iteration delta
- class freshkiss3d.IterationScheduler¶
Schedule a task for a list of time iterations
- class freshkiss3d.TimeScheduler¶
Schedule a task for a list of times
- class freshkiss3d.CountScheduler¶
Schedule a number of task between 0 and final_time
- class freshkiss3d.NeverScheduler¶
Never schedule a task
- class freshkiss3d.AlwaysScheduler¶
Schedule a task for every iteration
Create a scheduler for a task.
One (and only one) of the 7 arguments available must be passed. Each argument creates a different type of scheduler:
time_delta (float) – Time delta between two tasks.
iteration_delta (int) – Number of iterations between two tasks.
count (int) – Number of tasks, equally time-separated.
never (bool) – Task is never triggered.
always (bool) – Task is triggered at each time iteration.